Saturday, September 1, 2012

Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Black New !

Apple iphone 4s 32gb in black, has been switched on and used for about 1 week but is still in brand new condition and still has stickers on from new, its in fully working order and is still under warranty.its on 02 and giffgaff and boxed with all accessories which are still sealed. warranty till november 2012. no stupid offers please. As new (hardly used) with 4 months Apple warranty, with all the accessories Still has the screen protectors on the front and back. Only pay by Paypal or bank transfer. Blackberry Bold Needs new screen - will include old screen Also preferrably a new housing Call or text or whatsapp me Thanks for looking I HAVE SALE I PHONE 3GS AND HP PRINTER,BOTH IS GOOD WORKING I PHONE IS GOOD WORKING, 3THREE NETWORK ,AND 8GB I HAVE SALE ONLY PHONE NO ANY ACCSASRIES ,ONLY PHONE SALE HP IS GOOD WORKING I HAVE USE ONLY 1 YERS OLD SO I M BUY NEW ONE SO THIS ONE IS SALE VERY CHAEP SORRY NO INK ANY THINK ELSE JUST CALL ME ON 07846979656 OFFER AVELABAL PHONE COMES BOXED, CHARGER, USB AND NEW EARPHONES. IT IS UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK. PHONE HAS QUITE SOME SCRATCHES ON THE SCREEN, AND HAS WEAR AND TEAR AROUND THE EDGES. PHONE IS IN EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION. THE PHONE HAS BEEN PRICED ACCORDING TO THE WEAR AND TEAR, STILL I AM OPEN TO OFFERS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment