Sunday, September 9, 2012

Unlocked Blue Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Slightly Cracked Outer Screen -

For sale I have an Unlocked Blue Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 with a cracked Outer Screen. The phone was dropped and now has two slight cracks to the digitizer (see pics). It is hardly noticeable when the phone is used and this phone is an absolute bargain for the price. The phone comes complete with box, charger, usb cable, headphones + the official Samsung Galaxy S3 Flip Cover (which cost 29.99 at the time) and the original blue back cover. The digitizer costs only 10 on ebay however I do not have the expertise to fit it so I am going to sell as it is. I am based in Lewisham close to the National Rail/DLR Station. i m selling my iphone 4 16 gb black for sale... its locket on 3 network... its coming with charger and usb cable ...its alway been keep it in case and screen protectoe on..no scarthes.... if u r interested to buy than call me or text me on 07907567404.. i live in west london southalll....or make an good resonable offer...not silly or time waster plz... I am interested in BLOCKED/NO SERVICE(mostly) OR NORMAL USED PHONES: Only interested in: iPhones, Samsung, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, HTC. No Blackberries, alcatels, sagems! No cracked phones SMARTPHONES ONLY Good-excellent conditions Fully working (apart network if blocked) *PayPal payment welcome *Can pick up in Manchester SMART OFFERS ONLY! - EMAIL ME. Sony Xperia U, never used and still in the box . I am selling this phone because my phone network sent it to me as an upgrade, but I am happy with my existing phone, so I have no need to keep it. Information about this phone from the website www.three.co.uk: -Powerful 1GHz dual-core processor&

0 comments:

Post a Comment