Monday, August 27, 2012

Blackberry Bold 9900!!! Wanted!!! +

Hi everyone! I need a blackberry bold!!! Phone must be in mint condition or nearly! Please text me asap. 0742*4549335 I have a boxed HTC sensation, with a wall charger, USB cables, high power Anker 1900mAh battery (which can easily get me through a good 30-40 hours of basic usage or between 20-30 hours with generous use... If you pay the asking price I will also throw in the protective case and 16gb memory card... The phone is locked to Vodafone The phone itself is in excellent condition and it has no scratches, cracks... I its built very strong and can almost any fall Please call or text to enquire blackberry 9320 good condition unlocked any network comes with accesories cash on collection phone email text and ill get back to you As it says I Phone 4 16 g great condition as had case and well cared for cheap price for quick sale colur in black comes with head phones and charger text j on 07810351789 offers welcome if there reasonable many thanks !!! Brand new white iphone 4s 16 GB locked to 3-uk network Price 350 No offer No time waster Plz call me on 07787413056 if interested Comes with full box and untouched accessories plus a pair of screen protectors Only turned on once Cash on collection or advance payment and phone will be delivered once the payment is clear

0 comments:

Post a Comment