Friday, August 24, 2012

Iphone 4s 16GB Black, Mint Condition Like New, Unlocked - open to all Network !

Hi. Everyone. I want to sell my iphone 4S black 16gb. My phone is never used like a phone and so its almost new and not even single scratch. Its in Mint Condition. Reason selling is I have got bb from work and like it. Its Factory Unlocked and open to all network. Comes with charger & headset as I have lost box while moving house. 315 Final -Price is the Price. No offer please! I live near Chadwell Heath Station (East London) so exchange can be made in this area. Call Khan 07714168184 BIG BUTTON MOBILE PHONE AS NEW UNLOCKED TWIN SIM CARD MODEL HAS AN O2 CARD IN AT PRESENT WITH 9 POUNDS OF CREDIT SUIT SOMEONE WITH CLUMSY FINGERS OR POOR SIGHT TEL.07541991429 NOTE NO BOX SORRY i am selling my htc trophy 7 it has nothing wrong with it apart from the battery case is a bit loose will swap for a decent tablet or beats will not send away must collect or W.H.Y? hi iphone 3G 8GB unlock and jailbreak work with any sim 100% perfect conditioo minor scrach every thing working perfect and orignal condition reson for sale i have iphone 4 now. pay on collectioo time waster tel: 07438916860 black iphone case with pink & purple diamonds down the sides and pink and purple bows on back white iphone case with clear hearts & crystals side & back

0 comments:

Post a Comment