Monday, August 27, 2012

Iphone 4s 16 gb** BRAND NEW SEALED ** +

Brand new sealed in the box Iphone 4s 16gb unopened and never used !!!!! present from my dad who is overseas call 07530000696 350 ****NO OFFERS**** Brand new in box Blackberry 9900 phone Black colour I had one which I had stolen and received a brand new one on insurance. In that time I received a company phone with work so now have no use for the blackberry. I can meet iorth Yorkshire, Liverpool, east lancs or Birmingham. Charger will not be brand new, however, still fully working. Please text me asap if interested. I can also send in post for an extra 10 Thanks here ismy iphone 4s for sale its brand new in box. factory unlocked all ready to go. working away alot so sending preferred but collection can be arranged. cash or direct deposit no offers or swaps ad will be removed once sold. text only calls will not be answered Hi, I have an Iphone 4 in excellent condition, been used with a cover and screen protector at all times. No damages, hardly any scruffs or marks. It includes, original box, charger and headphones. 250 ONO- Please no time wasters, only serious buyers Call/ Text Zak 07510731098 For sale is a samsung galaxy s3 brand new in the box comes simfree unlocked on any network. Comes fully boxed and new with all accessories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment