Monday, August 27, 2012

Iphone 3g Black Unlocked Excellent Phone *

iphone 3g in black perfect working order unlocked to any network smal crack on top left of screen phone but works perfect no problems no box only charger. camera,wifi,organizer and lots more excellent phone all round. grab a bargain 07402265762 Iphone 3gs 16gb black unlocked to any network Good condition, new screen 2 months ago Holds very good battery charge No box, accesories Looking a swap for a newer model of blackberry (Not curve model) 170 I am selling my Blackberry Curve 9300 which I have had for a year and has just been replaced with a brand new battery. Comes with a charger (not blackberry brand) and balckberry earphones which are still in its packet, brand new. This is a bargain price and I wont be changing price. Please call for collection, cash on collection Quick Sale Call 07943863878 selling my samsung galaxy Note only a week old hardly use got screen protecter from day 1 no mark on screen or phone always been in cover.got every things with it box charger usb. unlock to all network in black color. Used 16gb, unlocked, sony ericsson xperia p for sale. The phone is as good as new as I only purchased it 3 weeks ago for 300, however It fell of the settee and it has a couple of tiny scratches on the corner, nothing major or noticeable but I am willing to sell for 200, for this reason. The screen and back of the phone are still immaculate. The phone comes boxed with all accessories eg, charger, brand new ear phones and hdmi cable, user manual etc. My only reason for selling is that I dont like android but it really is a cracking phone! Will also swap for the iphone 4, any

0 comments:

Post a Comment