Saturday, August 25, 2012

IPHONE 3GS BLACK UNLOCKED -

HI ALL I GOT FOR SALE MY IPGONE 3GS IN BLACK IS UNLOCKED FROM FACTORY QND THE ONLY REASON FOR SELL IS BECAUSE I JUST UPGRADE TO AN IPHONE 4S ITS FULLY WORKING AND IN ACEPTABLE USE CONDITION COMES ONLY WITH THE CHARGER CASH ON COLLECTION FROM MY FLAT IN NORTH LONDON NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE 07788945777 black iphone case with pink & purple diamonds down the sides and pink and purple bows on back white iphone case with clear hearts & crystals side & back Hi selling my brand new Samsung galaxy new been used still in box with everything in box looking for 400 Ono Tell me your offer but something reasonable please Hello All, I have a Blackberry Bold 9780 Unlocked to all network. I have used it for last one year but it is still in brand new condition. Selling as I have an upgrade. Comes with box and all the original accessories. Thanks, Ali Sealed - BNIB - Blackberry 9790 - unlocked to any network. No silly offers please as this is a good price, 200 is the lowest i will accept. Item can be collected. No Paypal, Western union or any other form for electronic payment. Thank You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment