Sunday, August 26, 2012

Blackberry Torch 9800 Black Unlocked With Charger (WOULD SWAP OFFER ME) .

Hi. I am selling my Blackberry Torch 9800. The phone is unlocked and comes with a charger only The phone is in fully working order with nothing at all wrong with it. The only bad point is the paint at the top of the phone is come off in places. Please see the pictrues for a better look. Any questions please call / text me, First come first serve! I can meet in the croydon / bromley area. (I WOULD SWAP THE TORCH FOR ANOTHER PHONE BUT HAS TO BE AN IPHONE OR A BLACKBERRY PLEASE OFFER ME) Hi! I am selling Nokia Lumia 800 Black Dummy Phones. I have 7 left. If you want all then you can take them for 40. Please feel free to ask me any questions. For sale here we have an iPhone 3GS, on the Orange network. This is the 8gb version. It has just had a brand new screen fitted, still has the protective wrapping on, so totally untouched. Rear of the phone is really fresh as well, so in effect it looks almost like a brand new phone. In perfect working order and comes with wall and USB charger. First too see will buy at this price. Hi There I am selling my Apple iPhone 32GB in black. The phone is in great condition as it has spent all of the time in a case. I am the only owner and have restored the iPhone to the factory settings and installed the latest firmware. As you can see from the pictures, the phone is fully boxed and even has the accessories in their plastic wrapping as I have never used them. The headphones are not included in this sale. I have also inc

0 comments:

Post a Comment