Thursday, August 30, 2012

IPHONE 4 IN WHITE WITH BOX & CHARGER .

IPHONE 4 IN WHITE 16GB CURRENTLY ON 02 (CAN BE UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS) VERY GOOD CONDITION HAS HAD A BRAND NEW BACK & FRONT PUT ON BUY APPLE NO SCRATCHES ON FRONT OR BACK!!! WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR & COME PHONE CHARGER, EARPHONES & WITH ITS BOX I HAVE A SONY ERRICSON CHARGER HERE GOING FOR 3 POUNDS,IN FULL WORKING ORDER,THIS CHARGER CAN ALSO HAVE ANOTHER SET OF ACCESSORIES ATTACHED TO THE BACK OF IT AS WELL AS NORMAL CHARGING ,I. E . A SET OF HEADPHONES Selling phone as got an upgrade, phone is only 4month old so still like new. You get the phone which is unlocked to any sim and the charger with the box. Looking for offers so please text your offer to number given. This smartphone is packed with outstanding application, and it is BNB condition - still sealed. I am looking at sensible offers or possibly swap it for a tablet. Please do tempt me with anything else! Do text me as I am more responsive via texting! For sale HTC desire c DR DRE BEATS phone its only a week old excellent condition with the box and accessories its on 02 network cash on collection only

0 comments:

Post a Comment