Wednesday, August 29, 2012

URGENT SALE NEEDED IPHONE 4, MINT CONDITION!!!!!! !

-collection only from west london, -with a box -really good phone fully working -hardly used -need to pay off debts, hence the cheap price 1st come first served!!!!! My iphone 4s is in perfect condition but just has a few scratches . The phone comes with the box and a charger . The phone is 32 gb and is unlocked . I want 420 pound but ring me to sort out a deal. Ring me or text me on 07840498706 . IM SELLING MY SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE ON O2 MINT CONDITION HAD A SCREEN PROTECTOR ON FROM NEW COMES BOXED WITH CHARGER SPARE SCREEN PROTECTORS AND GEL CASE AND A LEATHER FLIP CASE IF I CAN FIND IT very good condition, blackberry curve 8520, No box or memory card but have the charger and usb. not unlocked only on Orange. no time wasters. star wars very rare collectable darth vader house phone fully working Sounds include "Imperial Death March", "Breathing" & "Light Sabre sounds". Also features flashing lights and moving head. The handset fits into the back of the head but is shown unhooked for photo purposes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment