Thursday, August 30, 2012

IPHONE 4 32GB FOR SALE ! *

HI I AM SELLING MY IPHONE 4 32GB BECAUSE I HAVE NOW A IPHONE 4S, IT COME WITH CHARGER, BOX, AND ALL.GRAB YOUR SELF A BARGAIN ! SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY ! PAYPAL OR BANK DEPOSIT ONLY, UK DELIVERY VIA ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL DELIVERY - NEXT DAY /INSURED/SIGNED FOR AND WITH TRACKING NUMBER, THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST LAURA USED BUT IN GREAT CONDITION Comes with the original box plus charger, USB cable plus user manuels Ask any questions Can post to you for additional fee. Please ask any questions Blackberry 9300 sim free still have box and all accessories open to swaps or quick sale due to goin away on wednesday can deliver in st6 area hi i wana sale my ipod touch 4g .its 100% mint condition.all accessoies are sealed in box.need a quick sale.call me if u need more information.cheers. Hello Everyone, I am currently selling a Samsung galaxy s3 for a magnificent price! It is white in colour, it comes with the original box. Its 16GB Memory capacity. It also has all necessary leads e.g charger. Its 100% NEW , Never used. It is so cheap because I need the money for my bills. I hope you can appreicate the cheap Price. EMAIL ME ASAP! - PAYPAL ONLY

0 comments:

Post a Comment