Thursday, August 16, 2012

Iphone 4s in white sim free and still with it apple waranty for sale.... *

I have white iphone4s for sale scratchless, comes boxed can be checked on everything, still with it apple year waranty, its also sim free to any network. it comes with everything apart from the earphones, it also comes with blue cover and few front and back protecters as it already have some on. reason for selling is ieed for money!!!! Make me an offer . Excellent phone. Works perfect. Feel free to contact me for more details or if you would like to view it. Thanks :) I am selling my iPhone 4. It is locked to 02 England and as I am moving, I cant use it anymore. I am also willing to swap for an unlocked iphone in black! This phone works perfectly fine but has a two tiny cracks on the front screen as seen on picture (easy to swap e.g. at gadget doctor) Phone comes with box, original unused headphones and charger. I will be back in Bournemouth on thursday. Best call me late thursday or friday to arrange pick up. Nokia lumia 900 newest model. black in colour. on vodafone. have box and accessories, Its like new, and nothing wrong with the actual phone. The screen is smashed as it got knocked off the kitchen unit. Ive since bought a new phone so not worth me repairing the screen for a phone i dont use anymore. You can get a new screen from ebay or get it done in a phone shop. This phone sells at 399 new, Txt me with reasonable offers Samsung galaxy S3 brand new boxed in white, unlocked to any network, screen protector all accesories, received as birthday gift 2 days ago. Bargain at 370

0 comments:

Post a Comment